FreediveUK Holiday Terms and Conditions
THE HOLIDAY & SERVICES
- FreediveUK will endeavour to provide all services as specified in the holiday description but reserve the right to make minor changes that may be required due to unforeseen circumstances that may arise after the time of booking
- FreediveUK are not responsible for anything that is not outlined in the holiday description
- All training will be provided by a certified AIDA instructor, in the event of our instructor being unable to teach on the holiday another certified AIDA instructor will be provided in their place
- All students will be required to complete a liability release form and medical form as issued by our governing body AIDA
PAYMENT & CANCELLATIONS
- A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place on the holiday
- Full Payment is required 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. If this payment is not received FreediveUK are within their rights to cancel your place on the holiday and retain any moneys already received
- Bookings made within 6 weeks of departure must be paid in full at the time of booking
- Cancellations made by you once full payment has been received are non-refundable
- Cancellations made by FreediveUK of any portion of the holiday provided by FreediveUK as specified in the holiday description will be refunded or an alternative provided
- Any cancellations or delays incurred through flights or transport outside of the FreediveUK holiday description are not the responsibility of FreediveUK and no money will be refunded by FreediveUK for days missed on the holiday or additional costs incurred by yourself
- If FreediveUK have to cancel the holiday then all money they have received from yourself will be refunded. This does not include any moneys spent outside of those paid to FreediveUK
- No refund or compensation is payable by FreediveUK for any unused accommodation, freediving, services or features provided during the holiday.
- Clients, who do not complete a Freediving course for any reason whatsoever, cannot be refunded for a portion or the remainder of the Freediving course.
- By making a payment, either a Deposit or in Full, for a FreediveUK holiday you are agreeing to adhere to the Terms and Conditions laid out in this document
RISK & LIABILITY
- All activities are undertaken at your own risk, this includes Freediving, transport and excursions. All activities as outlined in the holiday description must be covered by your own travel insurance.
- FreediveUK are not responsible for any activities you undertake outside of the holiday description or without the supervision of a FreediveUK Instructor
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have adequate insurance cover. It is a condition of booking your holiday that you have taken out adequate insurance against such risks as medical costs, personal accident risks, personal liability and legal expenses. We also recommend insurance that includes cover for cancellation and loss off baggage.
- FreediveUK will hold the relevant dive insurance to teach students as outlined by the BFA
- FreediveUK accepts no responsibility for and shall not be liable and will pay no compensation in respect of any loss or damage or alterations, delays or changes arising from, whether directly or indirectly, unusual and unforeseeable circumstances or threats of these beyond its control, such as war, or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial disputes including air traffic control disputes, terrorist activity, political unrest, change in government regulations, natural and nuclear disaster, floods, fire and adverse weather conditions, technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports or ports.
- FreediveUK are not responsible for any accident or injury incurred due to your own negligence or by a client not adhering to any of FreediveUK instructions
- FreediveUK reserve the right to refuse students further tuition or refuse them the right to participate in further activities if the instructor believes they are acting in a way that is reckless and puts them in danger of harming themselves or other students
- Your contract with the Company is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.