Its back! The FreediveUK summer camp!!! That’s right, another 3 days of guided freediving, foraging and spearfishing.
August 27th-29th – £150 per person
- 3 days of guided freediving for the same price as a days tuition!
- 2 days of guided shore diving, guided foraging and spearfishing with expert instructors including Author of ‘Underwater foraging – Freediving for food’, Ian Donald.
- A boat dive day. Using a private chartered Rhib we will take you to exciting deep water marks where you can dive on shipwrecks and deep reefs. All with expert AIDA freediving instructors.
- Talks and practical lessons
- Campsite fees
- Cooking facilities – We will set up a BBQ each night for you to use
To join the diving you must have at least and AIDA 1* certification or equivalent. Although we will be giving instruction and tips throughout the weekend, we will not have the time or facilities to teach people ‘how to freedive’. If you want to join but do are not certified, please follow this link to see the details of our AIDA 1-2* freediving course.
Partners and families are welcome to join, if they are not diving with us they need only pay for their campsite fees.
11am: Welcome talk
Midday to 6pm: Local dive site – rotating groups doing guided Recreational Freediving, Spearfishing, Foraging
6pm onwards dinner and chilling!
9am-5pm: Boat dives
10am: Local dive – recreational diving, foraging and spearfishing
2pm onwards – LeavingBook your space